Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mimicking Powerful Mantras

Golden Sunrise friends,

My todays question is about mimicking those mantras/slokas where the Chanter need to chant them 108 or 1000 times daily for 21 days in order to get full benefits.

How to mimick those Mantras with dear VK to get the full results? Do we need to request VK daily for 21 days? Please guide.

Thank you Teachers and friends.

Comments

• Dear success811 (I never got your name...sorry), I appreciate your inquisitiveness, but as a basic learner, the best way is to go step wise. I mean start with simple Mantras, in which you may observe results quickly. I prefer, not to eat a meal in a gulp. What say?

However, to explain, please note, VK gives the Essence of the Mantra, which should not be compared with the times of Chants done or number of days. Please understand, mantras are group of vibrations, which produces and supplies assigned energies of certain intensity. Therefore, number of chants and number of days are prescribed to give energy as required. VK quantamize the energy required by its own intellect and supplies accordingly. Hence, affirming your desired energy is enough while practising with VK.

Since you seem fond of Mantras, I would suggest once again, that you start your voyage with simple steps, knowledge comes to you automatically by experience.

Do share your experience and we would be very happy to guide or correct in case of any shortcoming.

• Thank you, Sanjay ji for your encouraging words. I will follow what you said. Thanks once again.