Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abroad settling

edited February 2019 in Money Discussion
Dear vk team
I was supposed to be posted overseas in April 2019. I came to know that there are some issues coming up ( beyond my understanding) and so I will be posted in August 2019. I have been giving ALL CLEAR SERUM, GOLDEN SUNRISE to myself. However still this plan is getting delayed

I hv been requesting this :
Dear Vk please send the energy of GS GS GS, ACS ACS ACS to my situation of wanting to go to ( country name) NOW so that I am posted there and enjoy lot of abundance.

This I hv been saying lot of times each day...is there something else I should do?

Also since 2 weeks, I have been seeing triple numbers 222 555 888 111 1111 very often..I see them atleast ten times each day..someone said that angels are trying to tell me something and that I have entered a frequency with them. I have been requesting Archangel michael to help me and enable me understand what angels are trying to say..in vain

Kindly advise please what all should I go to manifest my wish as described above
Thank you.

Comments

• @RituAgarwal

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM to the employers or people involved.

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE,SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to self , this job opportunity and career.

Keep the intention whatever is best should happen for my personal and career life

555 is huge changes in life and asking to keep positive thoughts, pray

222 Trust everything in Universe is for good you have divine blessings have faith

1111 is loa number attract with positive thoughts

888 financial support and money flowing to you
  • Many thanks to you dear rakhi .