Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create belief in my family friends in me and my work.

Golden Sunrise to all Divine souls.
My daughter my friends know I have certain knowledge and I can help them to get rid off.
But they are not supporting me,or my activities and skills and knowledge.
How VK help me to stand-up ,how can I explore my qualities in more profound wayand believe in me and my activites.
Golden Sunrise every one for goodness.

Comments

• @Shirish ji
    You can send GOLDEN SUNRISE + LOVE SERUM + ONE SOUL SERUM to family and friends
    You can also request in Simple own words for this.

Please give GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM to your learning Skills.

Give GOLDEN SUNRISE to your activites you are trying to start any buisness or commercial work.

Please take GOLDEN SUNRISE + STUDY SERUM + TOTAL WEALTH SERUM + BALANCE SERUM + TOTAL WEALTH SERUM + ALPHA MALE SERUM regularly to enhance your personality and buisness ideas.
  • Golden Sunrise puneet sir,i am trying GS+BS+with study2 times a day,how to enhance it's effect,sorry I could not correct statement in my request,as I am short tempered hence not using AMS.
    Golden sunrise to your goodness.
  • Golden Sunrise
    Puneet sir,as i am a vk user, there 10-12 of people are getting benefit continuously,as elders of family are accepting change,neither beneficiary himself or herself accepting nor they are denying,how can I motivate them to accept although sending Love serum,to develop intimacy.suggest steps to get positive response from them.
    How VK help me.
    Golden Sunrise to all divine souls
  • @ Shirish ji
    You can request in your own words .But with my experience i want to share, time is the best solution for this.Lot of people take time to understand these energies or feelings what we experience.
  • Golden Sunrise,Sonia ji
    Wife is opposing straight forward whatever I am feeling good for me.or doing or using since long,Love Serum,One soul serum is not creating any effect since 8th nov .Day one,she says you are westing money ,now westing time.
    Others are feeling good.