Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

confusion on partner for marriage

zemzem
edited December 2018 in Relationship Discussion

hello rakhi madam

I'm very confused I had 2 exes the first one really treated me badly for 13 years but since I started using vibe kada he has returned back into my life he has been calling me he has truly changed but is asking for some time before we get into a next level into the relationship. He has verbally abused me a lot in the past letting die on my own with an ectopic pregnancy. but despite his evil doings i always took him back.
we have never ceased loving each other but he couldn't be stopped abusing me cheating lying.so 4 years I put a stop to it as I was so depressed.
A year after I met my second boyfriend very sweet nice gentleman he was my dream comes true, my charming prince.
but unfortunately, his sister friend who fancies him broke us up and keep threatening to harm me if he didn't leave me.

So we stopped contacting each other and I deleted his number wattsapp messages and the next day I saw him in a seminar I then forgot about it.
Couple days after while I'm looking on my phone I saw a message wasn't deleted I had his number again. then I got upset and deleted it again the next day he texted me so got his number.so many times I want to move on I somehow gets his number again.

I'm very confused as with my first I have a bond of 15 years so its kind of a strong one but will he marry me now when he has not done it for years. Can I trust him or not???? I don't know what signal universe is giving me but can't discern

And the 2nd boyfriend is too sweet to talk to open his mouth but he loves me too bits but scared of his sister friend as she is his business partners daughter.
all I been asking vk is to bring the best partner in my life but it's my exes coming back I'm very confused. which one is for me and what serum I should take .

Comments

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

You can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR THE BEST DESERVING PARTNER FOR MY MARRIAGE NOW FOREVER.

Let others who are not for you go away peacefully.

And see how VK guides you.

Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for your protection regularly with VK

Also one needs to be clear what is expected from a life partner in marriage. If there is constant hurt or abusing, its not love.

In any relation ,,,,not only marriage, should a person hurt or abuse another person. That means that person does not value self respect for others.

Also the person should be courageous enough to stand with you and you support him in all walks of life.

Here i am not pointing to any specific person in your life. These are general observations and qualities which every man or woman would seek.

Since you are a VK user, and you wish for a person, remember VK is your intentional healing tool. It always delivers the best for the VK wearer or energy receiver.

Give a thought calmly what are those qualities in a person that can give you a fulfilling relation. Also think what qualities you have that you can give to your partner to make best deserving pair for each other. Keep sending these intentions to VK. And invite the best partner.

If you have past hurts, you can take BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY with VK to release these. It will help you to improve your current and future relationships....not only marriage but all others too.

• ok madam
    you are so right if a person doesn't respect you, it's not love.
    a life partner should hold your hands through thick and thin.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE TO MY DIVINE SOULS, Part 1

Ditto, Rakhi, "Let others who are not for you go away peacefully." Thank you very much for this statement. I send them all Love and peace.

Now I'm ready to continue with my healing too!

I struggled several days to ask for this help as I am ashamed and embarrassed this happened to such a smart person like me - VK advised it had nothing to do with smarts so I am telling my story for Help.

My story is I married the same man several times with 13 to 14 breakups in between all this drama since childhood - many, many, many, many years. Emotional and physical abuse where he literally chocked me to the point I couldn' breathe. I was getting xrays for something else when I found my throat had an obstruction in it but unaware that's why I had struggled with breathing all these years - I though it was all the exhaustive work I was doing to keep call center metrics up by talking fast. I now nap and sleep on a CPAP machine...it's a little bit of air given... But I have to have it as I struggle to breath when I sleep and wake up in a panic and can't catch my breath...I literally almost died several times as I couldn't get my breath back.

In addition to this, somehow I have not been able to break the LOOP or cycle I seem to be in with this person and repeated it well over 40 years, back and forth, back and forth. Note, I have never dated anyone else as my love seemed or appeared to be very strong and I didn't want anyone else. In between our breakups and while I was married to him and having babies, he dated many, many, many women.

WOW! I ran into the discovery of VK...I now mixed in Sharat Sirs videos with my frequency videos I had been listening to for years. I spent a couple of years trying to find how to get VK (of course we know the struggle was real as this product continued to pop up in my sight when I was researching something else). I thought I didn't see it and it was right in my face...I was ready for it! But not...I kept fighting myself due to all the distortions of my mind.

YAY! I found VK but now the excuse was I couldn't buy it, I had no money...I really didn't have any money...WELL, somehow the money showed up and I spent every bit of it for VK. I found the real calling for VK and started feeling it's vibes while it was being shipped to me, I felt the joy of its vibrations...I WANTED TO LITERALLY CRY!
    I started using our Sharat Sir's Energy Circle for relationships and then did an about turn and decided this relationship was not for me, so I stopped the process.

In addition to ALL of this, I always seem to keep the LOOP going of starting my life all over again and again and again. I am going to take care of me I said, but I just could not make it over the hump of what I thought was L-o-v-e. During each marriage to this person, I learned more and more major illicit husband disrespect and found this person was a Narcissist is what the loop was about along with My Karma.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE PART 2
    I thought I was maintaining or coping with all of this by listening to frequencies, clearing my chakras, doing Energy Circles and always finding more and more new healings to help me. This list was so exhaustive, I had to create 30 or 40 playlist...I knew I was superwoman but I could not possibly do all of this daily, yeah fix this and fix that and internally I still had excruciating, extreme pain and was destroying myself...I realized I had created an alter ego of myself to deal with all the long term pain, agony, self esteem, self worth, confidence, doubting and judging every single move I was making - I was living the algorithm brain to the fullest and thought I was doing fine BUT...

Strange, I could thrive at making money and working 2 and 3 jobs all these years trying to take care of my family (my husband could not keep a job - 70 jobs he always quit so I had to take care of a family of 5). But I was still spinning my wheels as it was never enough and I never had time to spend or enjoy it, always something to pay out or stretch the money throughout the month. My Personal life was Afire - burning to no end.

I could no longer cry like a normal human being, my feelings were frozen from all the shock and trauma! What? I wasn't completely aware of all of this as I had lost touch with ME. When I received VK, I tried to cry because of all the stuff happening, the VK filtered it and soothe it...I was starting to feel again...I know strange...unsure of what was happening but I no control over it and it was a positive thing for me. WELL, I NO LONGER HAVE TO TRY AND SORT THINGS OUT,I HAVE VIBBES KADA. I can literally feel myself coming back online...I'm excited about where I am headed...

I guess I’ve been there with this major struggle and I always seem to climb back on top bigger and better than I was before (My nerves are shot though)...I needed My VK 50 years ago when I had planned my life out at 10 years old; however, I am so ecstatically glad I found my friend, VK to assist me at every step now and I am able to turn my life around; to restart my life for the last time. I’ve found the path to travel without struggle...thank you sooooo much Sharat Sir and a shout out to mannnnny Thank Yous to your lovely wife!!!!!

Now, I have committed to the majority of Sharat Sir's SERUMS, Energy Circles he has created and Videos with Cosmic Codes, Affirmations, Switchwords, Chants, Bach Flowers, Vision Boards and everything else by Sharat Sir. I flood myself with literally Everything there is to offer in these videos - That's my real playlist now.

THANK YOU SHARAT SIR for your humanitarianism, I am so Appreciative as you brought my life back to where I never thought I would be...I have feelings to express - they are not frozen anymore. I'm leaving this current life with no car, no job and no money but I'm extremely happy...truly happy as I have a way of getting all of this. Thankful my health is still in tact at this age too! How does it get any better than this? What else is possible that I never even considered?

I realized I was still in the nurturing mode and taking care of everybody else once I got VK. I was doing distant healing and request of VK to other people and when I had time, I was working on me - still in that mode of taking care of everyone else first. I recently switched that and now VK has me taking care of me.

Currently this is what I am doing:
    I too request VK for Shield of 7 Rays and Bach Flower Rescue Remedies daily in addition to all the other things above and below.

I use “VK please balance Vat Pitta Kapha Dosha in my body”.

Anyway I cycle through 15 Serums in 2 days for everything that’s going on or has taken place.

I cycle through ALL of the Videos and 15 different Serums every 2 days for everything that's going on or has taken place.

I currently have set up plans for moving....Job First, I haven't interviewed in 12 or 13 years so I'm having to gain confidence and learn how to express what I'm feeling all over again to do so...I communicate very well but memory of things has been stuffed inside me somehow.

Since VK I can now run a lot of EC sessions in my notebooks and forget it.
    After all is said and done, I’m in need of a job now and any car to take me to and from work. Starting to talk to VK more about desperation of a job to take care of all my finances through old age without me leaning on anyone else.

I do listen several times a day Also on the video “Getting Desired Job Quickly” by our Sharat Sir...this when I relax the strain of it.

I also use Access Consciousness to purge the thought “destroy and uncreate. Pod and Poc” the thoughts seeping into my mind.

I have a place to stay 3 hours from where I live now so that’s great.

I have read through all of the sight and forum comments, I use an awful lot of the suggestions here and use the search for what I need too. I just have an awful lot of stuff to work on, so SERUMS are the way for me to go along with the Videos Sharat Sir has encoded for us. I know the SERUMS very well. The chant GOLDEN SUNRISE and Mahamrityunjaya is a daily for me too!

Any additional suggestions is Very Much Appreciative and thank you in advance? GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!!

• Yes, I somehow can see myself a lot in this lady's life.
    I have given this man my life my youth he has always humiliated me cheated lied cursed me.
    I was pregnant with his child it was an ectopic pregnancy I nearly died I was hospitalised for 47 days not once he has come to see me when I was calling him he would put the phone down on me and said I was disturbing his well being.
    What this man has done and has not done to me, God I don't know how I put up with all this misery.
    He used me he would come to see me only for one hour once in a blue moon never went anywhere with me never helped me out whatsoever.
    I know he is not the right man for me but I see myself going back to him every time he wants me I can't say no to him.
    I think because he is the only person that talks to me so I kind of remain in this vicious circle.
    I fear of being on my own and there is so much going on in my life like my sleep problems no job no family etc I see him as a bit of support and comfort.
    I know it doesn't make sense but when you don't have anyone it becomes a relief hearing the voice of another human being.

I sometimes well most of the time feel like a failure I married a man a lot older than me at a very young age.
    He was possessive jealous violent I became his prisoner for years.

when I finally got off his hook I then met this guy.
    My bad luck he is verbally abusive he always makes me feel ugly, not worthy of anyone.
    My life became worse to live as I had fallen in love with him or maybe it was an obsession because he was the only one I had.

In 2016 I decided to end us because he was hurting me too much.
    I then met the other man who I thought was God's gift.
    I was like oh my God has finally heard my tears and I now have someone who will understand me but he left me too.

I then went into depression and things got worse and worse until I found myself going back to the abusive boyfriend.

I became such a nervous wrecked I felt wasted rejected I hated myself my life was falling apart again.
    While surfing the net I found Sharat Sir I had a lot of doubts as I have tried everything in life and nothing was working.
    Then after a month, I said to myself give it a try I had around just about enough money for me to get my vk and vs.
    I'm happy I did as its opening my eyes to see and identify the truth the mistakes that I was hiding burying just because I fear loneliness.
    From childhood, all I ever learned is to say yes and this has led me to destruction.
    I have to break this cycle and live my life for me.

I feel like a living corpse but I'm trusting life is changing and it's no coincidence that this lady's life reflects to mine. It is like wakening up lessons.

The question is has he really changed or is he just manipulating me again is he up to his old tricks I really don't know.
    He is now telling me he will move in with me I am so confused about whether to believe him or not.
    Do I give him another chance or not?
    Do people change?
    Why can't I let go?
    Why this fear of loneliness?
    Is it better to be lonely than in the wrong company?

I still don't have the strength to let go of him.
    I know soon or later I will have to make a decision as he is not doing any good to me.

I have asked my vk to guide me and removed the fear of being lonely.
    I long to have people in my life but nobody is interested in me.

I talk to my vk I cry to him I kiss him he is the only friend I have that won't hurt me.

Since I'm not working I don't go out I close myself indoors I'm really suffering a lot but I know vk is changing things slowly.

First I have to find my own identity and love myself.

I have my plate full that sometimes I don't want to live but reading other vk users success stories give me hopes.

The forum is of big support and consolation.

A big thank you to everyone who shares their stories and of course, you vk team.
    Im allowing VK to work its magic in my life ....

• @Kai

GOLDEN SUNRISE

When there are negative emotions filling in mind and body since many years, then one needs to release them. Sharat Sir guides to release parent negative emotions to come out of emotional pain and break the pattern. Negative thoughts and patterns can attract more such instances in life. So release all the accumulated negative emotions with VK

Charge drinking water with

RELEASE GRIEF
    RELEASE APATHY
    RELEASE FEAR
    RELEASE ANGER

Drink only this water frequently say every 1 hr one sip. Or more frequently if you can. Do this daily for few weeks and see how you feel.

As you release old unwanted patterns you create space for more new desired emotions.

For few weeks you can stop other healing with VK. Make this healing your priority. Keep Wearing VK maximum time.

• Hello Rakhi Ji

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you, Sharat Sir and all the other staffs for listening caring advising me.

As you know I have spent all my money on priests baba etc and these people were never concerned they were money minded.

You are taking the time to help me means a lot a lot to me, I really can't express how grateful I am.

Madam you and the team are saving lives, its good to know that there are still some lovely people on this earth.

May God bless you all

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi
    I will do so, I will drink only this infused water and stop all other healing with VK.
    Yes, I can wear VK more often now...

Forever appreciative and Thank You and All who take out of their lives to help others...such benevolence. GOLDEN SUNRISE!

• @Kai and @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISES to you both

Thank you for your thanks. Thanks for your kind appreciating words for entire team. Feeling blessed to be a part of Sharat Sirs Divine mission.

Anyone can be a part of this mission by spreading happiness to others with VK and VS.

Keep sharing your beautiful experiences on this forum to inspire all of us.
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir for keeping us connected.