Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pls give remedy for south to south west facing entrance

Hi i recently bought vk one mth back.feeling good.since i got vk my inner feeling telling me house energy not so good.the flat i stay has vastu doshit has south to south west entrance,north east master bedroom with attached north west bathroom,south east drawing room,washing area and temple in north west attached to kitchen in the west.house is on my name, i keep falling sick now n then and mentally also anxious n worried! also my husband has become lazy and finance issues.i had income tax raid 10 mths back despite of no major reason.lot of vastu experts ask me to leave house.can vibes seeder help me stay in same house and not leave it or sell it? I am planing to buy.

Comments

• @Pooja1987

You can check this link on VIBBES SEEDER and its benefits...

https://www.litairian.com/vibbes-seeder-solution-benefits-effects/

Also check hyperlinked articles on directional energies and other links....how VIBBES SEEDER helps.

VIBBES SEEDER works on a place. It is a ONE STOP solution for multiple energy effects that are due to the place. If there are negative energies and Vaastu faults in a place ....VIBBES SEEDER helps to remove them completely with time.

So if people living in that place are affected by the negative energies of a place....

One need not analyse the problems....because solution is there for multiple unwanted energies.