Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money.......from old association

edited July 2018 in Money Discussion

Golden Sunrise Divine I was a companion to a lady that passed away in 2010. Before she passed I asked her daughter if I could have a blue jacket that I liked to remember her by, and she said yes. She said to me you are going to have a lot more to remember her by, I was assuming she meant money. But I never received anything from her. I believe others told her not go give me anything. So all that said, how do I ask Jubilant (nickname for VK)to get this money? To me this is stuck money, I don't know if I can say it is money owed to me but it was like a promise. Thank you .

Comments

• @queenie9

From your post....i dont know your full conversation with the lady or lady's daughter, whatever you have written when you write ....you are going to have a lot more by her....(not just the blue jacket ) may also mean blessings and memories.

What there a contract or commitment by the lady or her family with you for some payment to you before the lady passed away and was not fulfilled ?

The line you wrote does not necessarily mean money or materials....it could mean non material things also....which are just priceless and yet valued.
  • I know she was talking about money.

• @queenie9

You can read about money recovery and success story in this post.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/441/got-stuck-money-back#latest

Also please use the SEARCH option on forum, you will find more success stories and related posts

• Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine