Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Speak with perfect pronounciation..

Golden sunrise sir/ madam,
My son is 15 years old .he speaks well but he cannot pronounce some words properly,and clearly so speaking with him to his friends turns bored .with this problem some pupil are teasing him and he says that nobody talks to him friendly and he is not having friends.he is staying in hostel, he wants to come back home ,he is crying and suffering.
Can i send BRAIN SERUM AND ENT SERUM energies with VK.
Please help me...,

Comments

• @Madhursr

Yes you can. Also add BRAVO SERUM GOLDEN SUNRISE and ALPHA MALE SERUM to your suggested combination

You can send SHIELD OF 7 RAYs to him with VK to protect him from negativity.

Speak in your own words to VK to make way for his joyful stay and good friends at hostel.

Talk to VK to make way for his perfect confident speech and interaction with people around him.

I am happy to see and appreciate being a very new VK user you read about BRAIN and ENT SERUM for your son. It shows your eagerness and willingness to change your sons situation for good.

Do read about the other energies too on litairian website.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.
  • Thank you madam, i didn't expect an early reply to my question.i am really feeling positive with vk. sarath sir is a boon to present generation people.