Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Journey with VK has started....HEALTH WEALTH

Hello Teachers

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I am a new VK user and it's been almost two weeks now i have received my VK. I am excited to work with it and have started with sending energies to various situtations.

Direct Request: I take this once every morning.

VK please bless me with the energy of HANUMAN CHALISA X 3times.

Charging Water: I charge a glass of water for my mother for her better health using the below serum. She consumes the water in 4 sips everyday. Though there has been not much change in her health but i will continue this as much as I can.
Can I add Flab down serum in the below combination for her weight issue? Please advise.

GS + MMM + PCS + Digee Serum + PHS

Direct Request: I want to improve my financial health. I have just got promoted to a Manager level. I was expecting a good hike but it was very disappointing. I have few loans to pay off. I want to aggrssively close all the loans and save as much as I can. So I want to start with the below serums for financial and personality improvements. I hope the below combiation is right or something more to be added? I can give the below energies to my self at least 6 imes a day as I carry my VK to office and can easily place direct request.

GS + AMS + TWS + ACS

Every evening I charge a bowl of water with and sprinkle it in the house to stop negative energies entering our house.

VK please cahrge this water with the energy of HANUMAN CHALISA X 3times and VK over the water for 15-20 times.

Query:
Can I work on multiple areas of life in a day? Yes, I understand one should prioritze but there are few areas I want to work on everyday and I will try and manage to give atleast 4-6 times energy to a single situtation. Please advise.

Thanking you for your time to go though my post.

Comments

• @Kuldiplatt

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Welcome to the amazing world of VK.

Wonderful way of posting question.

Can you please share the health change you are looking for your mother. Does she have any specific health issue other than weight management.

Regarding frequency of taking water, it should be increased when the need is more. Should not restrict to 4 times. 4 times is a general guidance

Please Read Post no 13 in BASICS OF VK section. The post is also announced and appears on first page.

For finance, you can add BALANCE SERUM in same combination. BALANCE SERUM can be added to any healing.

You can work on multiple issues taking energised water...say one bottle for good health. Other for prosperity.

Maybe another one for grooming or relationships.

When we say prioritise , it means that when you work on many wishes and you have too many thoughts or intentions, and if they overlap or there is a confusion, then it may result in nothing happening or slow manifestation. This is especially for wish manifestations.

You can even drink charged water with above serums for financial healing. Don't define 4 or 6 times, prefer it to take frequently.

When you charge water, your VK gets free immediately for direct requests.

Must read this wonderful Testimony on Financial Success by VK Teacher @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

https://www.litairian.com/divine-constant-money-provider/

• Thank you for your quick reply @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

I will go through Puneetji's post and also share the details for my Mother's health.

:thankyou

• Hello @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I had a discussion with my mother on her health and would like to share it with you.

She is a senior citizen and her age is 65years. She has a Pitta(heat) problem and sometimes her feet gets hot, has dryness problem due to which she has excessive itching in the legs. I don't know how but her legs have gotten some small white patches.

She also has cough problems and gets pneumonia, due to this she had got hospitalized thrice and once was in the ICU. It strikes during the winters and when we do the the chest X-rays it shows white stuff gathered around the chest.(This is only when she is ill).

She is overweight and I would want her to cut down her weight, a healthy fat loss is what I am hoping for her.

With age comes the joint pain so one more health issue.

To start with I was giving her serums - MMM + GS + PCS + DIGEE Serum + PHS

Maybe, a different combination is required and I want her to stay healthy and fit.

Request you to please suggest me how I should start working on her health issues and how to improve her overall health and immunity.

Thank you for your time to go through my post.

• Just to add to the above post, I read about Balance serum, I would like to work with it. Can we add it to all the serum combinations that we can think of?
  • @Kuldiplatt

I am glad to see both your posts. You did your homework of checking with your mother and even reading about BALANCE SERUM for her.

Yes you can use BALANCE SERUM with any healing without a second thought. BALANCE SERUM works in 23 unique ways. If you send this energy without any intention....it will work on its own at all the areas wherever energy is required to be balanced.

For your mother....her most of the symptoms are due to Vatt Pitta Kapha Imbalance.

So here is the tip.

Charge her water with

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    DIGEE SERUM
    BALANCE SERUM
    PERFECT HEALTH SERUM .

This water she should drink first in the morning after brushing her teeth. I mean to say even before 1st meal intake whether solid or liquid.

She should drink one sip or one fourrh cup first in morning every 10 min. Atleast twice or thrice before very first meal.

Her first intake should NOT be any Caffeinated Drink....ie NO TEA or COFFEE empty stomach.
    Only after eating something she ca take tea or coffee.

This water she can take one sip throughout the day as frequently as possible.

You can also request VK PLEASE BALANCE VATT PITTA KAHA DOSHA for my mother NOW FOREVER

This should be continued every day....

You can charge this water previous night to keep it ready for her to start drinking next morning....for convenience.
  • @Kuldiplatt

2nd water bottle

You can charge with

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    FLAB DOWN SERUM
    DIGEE SERUM
    GYM SERUM
    BALANCE SERUM for perfect weight

Always keep the intention healthy active life for her.

This water also she can keep sipping.

The gap between 2 different charged waters should be around 10 min
  • @Kuldiplatt

You can give your #VK to her and explain her about VOB.

She can hold VK and do VOB .

For pain ...you can give her GOLDEN SUNRISE PAIN CARE SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM and MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA charged cream to apply on the pain areas.

Request VK to bless her perfect health and active life....NOW FOREVER.
  • @Kuldiplatt

For winters she can drink water charged with

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ENT SERUM
    IMMUNE SERUM
    BALANCE SERUM frequently.

You can start this when you sense the weather change
  • @Kuldiplatt

To balance her VATTA PITTA KAPHA DOSHAS , she should completely avoid heat producing foods.
  • @Kuldiplatt

For dry feet and white patches....apply cream charged with BEAUTY SERUM.ALL CLEAR SERUM and MAHAMRUTUNJAY mantra on affected areas.
  • Hello @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

Wow! This is wonderful!

Thank you for going through my post and suggesting the Serums for my Mother's health.

I really appreciate the way you go through each and everyone's post and keep helping us.

Wishing you Great health and happiness NOW FOREVER.

BTW these emojis are so cool!
    :thankyou

• A question @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher GS + AMS + TWS + ACS This last part All clear serum is a wrong combination as per me. The reason is one side he is having request for wealth and other side ACS (All clear serum) wont it slow down or keep the benefits away ?

• @Kuldiplatt

Thank you for the appreciating words. I am passionate about VK and also with Sharat Sirs Divine mission.

Thank you for the blessings
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts

Do share your experiences with VK
  • @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

ALL CLEAR SERUM is a wonder Cosmic Serum by Sharat Sir to Clear all Negative and Unwanted energies from the Energy receiver.

While using it for wealth, we can send ACS to situation like Pending Court Cases , Stuck Money, Stock clearance.

Like @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher has used to clear the sale of flats in his testimony article on wealth..

It can also be used for persons who are stuck with lack of opportunities or things not moving due to negative or unwanted energies.

My personal experience is taking TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and ALPHA MALE/WOMAN SERUM helps in amazing ways along with GOLDEN SUNRISE and the latest BALANCE SERUM.
    In addition to this sending GOLDEN SUNRISE to activities involved also adds greatly to the value.

People who feel stuck in money situations can use ACS for sometime for themselves along with TOTAL WEALTH SERUM.

The clearance would happen only for Negative and Unwanted energies in that person.

If money and opportunities come with TWS ....it will remain with the receiver assuming these are Positive energies. ACS will not clear any money or opportunities received......but it will help to compliment effect of TWS.

Hope your question is answered to your satisfaction.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your Proactiveness and willingness to help others.
  • Hello Teachers!

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

I was looking for a high resolution image of master switchword GOLDEN SUNRISE and i found it on our website.

I would like to paste it on the wall of my home, just wants to understand that it was written that the image should be placed in the East direction. so, when we say East direction do we mean east facing? Please clarify.

Also, just a thought has caught my attention regarding sending energies to a particular situation.

Let's say I am working on my relationship improvement so, i will request

VK please send GS + LS + OSS + BLS to XYZ person.

so could we also add NOW FOREVER in the last? so, it'll be like

VK please send GS + LS + OSS + BLS to XYZ person NOW FOREVER.

Please guide.

Also, I'll be sharing soon magical experiences that have happened in my life since VK has become part of my life.

Thanks & Regards
    Kuldip Latt

• @Kuldiplatt ji,
    As per your query about GOLDEN SUNRISE image Kindly please download the same as at our website without any Crop filters and editing.
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.litairian.com/golden-sunrise-image/amp/

East direction is the best as we get Golden Sunrise blessings from the Sun from there.
    You can please paste the Image on East wall it means West facing.
  • @Kuldiplatt ji,
    For relationships, Health, and Finance & Wealth we must intent NOW and FOREVER so u can do it without a second thought.
    Please read this VK tip for NOW and FOREVER concept
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1130/vk-tip-67-wish-now-forever-ask-universe#latest

:star: As you are giving the above request for self relationship Than you can take LS with OSS for yourself also with the other person.

Write the person name along with yours on a paper and Put VK over it after placing this request.

You can also add CALM DOWN SERUM in the above combination in case of Anger.

You can also send ALL CLEAR SERUM to the Situation.

:star: Kindly please Read LOVE SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM article on our website for better use of these serums.
  • Hello @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher ji

Thank you for going through my post and guiding me!

I have downloaded the GOLDEN SUNRISE image and will paste it in the East direction.

Also, regarding the NOW FOREVER I will start adding it to the energies I am sending to the situations.

Once again thanks a ton for your guidance!