Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use OSS in such issue?

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK teachers
Need your guidance and help in one of my life issues.
My mother's cousin and his family are very jealous about me, my husband, my parents and my in laws. My uncle is my mom's cousin and his wife is own sister of my mother in law. At the time of my marriage, everything was fine. But my uncle and his wife couldn't bear the love and respect of my parents and my in laws for each other. They started spoiling our relationships due to which my mother in law and her daughters started dominating and insulting me and my parents in each and every opportunity they get. As my Aunty is own sister of my mother in law, my MIL always listens and trusts her sister. My uncle and aunt are very manipulative and cunning. I started sending OSS to my in laws and my parents but there's no improvement. Even my father in law started behaving in a strange way recently. Pls help me to stop my uncle and aunt from doing any evil further. I saw in the comment box of an article in litairian where Sharat sir mentioned about the switch phrase " DIVINE CHORD CUT NOW" to stop a person from torturing us. Pls help me How to use it exactly. What other serums should I use to improve relationships and stop misunderstandings ?

GOLDEN SUNRISE
ALL CLEAR SERUM
LOVE SERUM
ONE SOUL SERUM
SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to improve relationships

How to stop cunning and manipulative people from spoiling our relationships?
Sorry for such a long post...
GOLDEN Thanks in advance

Comments

• @Gayathri

Give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to all your relations where you want protection....your relationship with your inlaws , relationship of your parents with your inlwas....and other relations wherever you feel to give protection.

Based on my personal experience when we apply SHIELD to relations ....either people stop throwing negativity.... or you or yr relations are unaffected by those comments or actions even if they continue.

You can put all the people together in one circle and give ONE SOUL SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM.

Send LOVE SERUM to people who are important to you and to the people who you feel are causing trouble.

Please do healing as frequently as possible. If you have multiple VK ....boost the healing.

If you wish you can use sw... the way they are generally used with VK....but sw work on subconcious level.
    But Cosmic Serums work at mind and soul level.

So choose the energies as you feel what you require.

You can take MOOD UP SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to raise your own frequency.
  • Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam
    I'll follow your guidance
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam
    All these days, only my parents (&me) and in laws have bitter relationship but now my hubby started behaving differently with my parents because of the same person ( sister of my mil) who created issues between my parents and in laws. Im unable to take it. Though I have two VK and inspite of many success with VK, I feel helpless. Now I have to take care of my baby and my health. I feel mentally stuck and helpless. I have a baby boy and I want to enjoy each an every moment with him now. But these relationship issues are bothering me a lot.

I love my hubby a lot and his behaviour with my parents is killing me. Pls help me

I know everything needs time to heal. But I lost my patience due to these multiple issues and need immediate solutions. Im always crying and feeling helpless. Pls guide me.
  • @Gayathri

Just request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION TO A JOYFUL LIFE NOW FOREVER

Drink MOOD UP SERUM BALANCE SERUM water